The End of us The End of us

Nice! ;)

Good work.. I like this kind of feeling.
I think it's always a bit difficult to find a title for a song that doesn't contain any words (personally, I almost always write anything) but in your case, I find it appropriate for this song.

FoxDye responds:

You'll notice that most of my songs go by one word that's usually chosen at random. Sometimes, If I really like my song, I take time in naming it. This is one of the songs of mine that I actually like to listen to a lot, so I put a little more effort into the name. As with all my responses, thanks for the feedback, and I'm really glad you enjoyed it. =D

F1uk3 - Dedication F1uk3 - Dedication

well done!

Nice first one! I will not put a long and detailed review, 'cause I think "Fuel2Fire" did it well. just a little thing: maybe the Bass Drum is a bit "loud"? (but I also have the bad habit to put too much volume on my Sub ;)) anyway, good job.. and welcome to the Audio Portal!

// P34C3!
- ChemicalChrist

F1uk3 responds:

Thanks for your input. :)

midnight clutter midnight clutter

"overall" IS an average ;)

Nice! I liked it.. different then the average craps on the audio portal.

- do not let the madness end! ;)

neighborhood-plastic responds:

;]

The Prototype The Prototype

pure crap

sampling over sampling.. no musical talents at all.... c'mon! ..FLStudio/Cubase/Ejay/pre-prog-Synths, etc, etc... where's the talent??

Flames of the Sky Flames of the Sky

I guess..

..i'll never get it! It's so easy to do.. you don't even have to be a musician to do this... why is this rated so high. (I don't mean I dislike it, in fact it's very well done.. but it doesn't deserve this rate)

XsToRmEr1 responds:

This is old work. I made this in 2003, despite the fact I submitted it in 2004. I do agree that this song is a little overrated, but I wouldn't say this is entirely easy to do. Execution may be easy, but conceiving the idea takes time.

And if you like the song and think it's well done, why give me the low rating?

The Seventh Meaning The Seventh Meaning

good work

some parts are very unusal and unexpexted.. I like it!